Book Your Perfect Family Friendly Holiday
We are confident that Bel-Air Gites can provide your perfect family friendly holiday this year, next year and for many years to come. To keep improving our services we encourage our guests to leave feedback. Read our Reviews before you book. Then, if you have any questions please get in touch.
Before booking please ensure you have read and understood the following Notes. Get in touch if you have any questions about availability, prices or the booking process.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – +33 683998743
Or use our Contact Form
We will get back to you as soon as we can to confirm availability and send you a booking form and payment link.
- A 25% deposit is required on booking to confirm a reservation, with the full balance due 2 months before the first day of your Bel-Air holiday booking.
- Payment is by bank transfer or by Credit/Debit card via Transferwise.
- Rentals are from Saturday 4pm to Saturday 10am during July and August. At other times changeover days are flexible.
- To take the stress out of having to pack all your baby equipment, we have cots, high chairs, pushchairs, potties, trainer toilet seats, bouncers, steriliser bags and lots of other baby and toddler equipment available – at no extra charge. We have at least 2 of most items, so it’s ideal for those travelling with twins. Make sure you let us know in advance what it is you need.
- Price includes all bed linen and bathroom towels, pool towels and tea towels.
- For stays of 2 weeks or more a change of bed linen and towels is available on request at no extra charge.
- On arrival you will be given a Welcome Pack which includes fresh milk, coffee, teabags, olive oil, freshly baked gateau from the local boulangerie, a bottle of wine, salt pepper, sugar.
- Gites are stocked with a supply of toilet paper, kitchen roll, cleaning products, dishwasher tablets, washing detergent, bin liners, cling film and tin foil.
- We realise that you probably want to be absolutely sure who you are dealing with before you part with any money. To verify who we are:
– Feel free to call us for a chat on +33 546937587 (landline) or +33 683998743(mobile)
– Contact the local tourist office at Mortagne sur Gironde and they will confirm we are listed with them.
– As required under French law, we are registered with the local Mairie at Brie sous Mortagne. A copy of our approved registration is available on request.
For long or short stays out of high season, please contact us for details and prices.
We’re always happy to help.